Deanna Nichols Photos

HOME || ABOUT || EXHIBITIONS || GALLERY || PHOTOBLOG || CONTACT

Monday, January 18, 2021

2021: The Year of Birding Locally, Part Two

 

 It's been 8 years since I've used this photoblog, I'm thinking of resurrecting it to share my experiences with birds. Hoping it will be a venue not just for sharing prettty photos, but for telling stories and sharing things I'm learning  through the birds. This is sort of a test post, because I've not used the blog in this way before. With this pandemic, I've been staying close to home. In the process, I'm discovering the riches of my surroundings (in and around Albuquerque, New Mexico). The Corrales Bosque has been incredibly rich with birds rare and uncommon for the area lately. I've had the opportunity to see many of them, including the American Woodcock, Golden-Crowned Sparrow, Winter Wren, and this Brown Thrasher. 2021, my 2nd year of Birding Locally, is off to a good start!

 

 





No comments:

 
All images on this site are copyrighted by Deanna Nichols. All rights are reserved.